The 12 Cell Salts and Their Astrology Signs
I started the practice of drinking distilled liquids earlier this year, and I have noticed a marked improvement in my over all health. There are 12 essential salts our body’s and cells need to function properly, and if your eating a modern diet, your probably not getting the balance needed.
This data just further underscores our interconnectedness with all things and given the watering down of Astrology over the Melenia, I find this data particularly intriguing. Thank you Jeremy for sharing this with me!
by Robert Wilkinson
A friend thought the astrological correspondences for the 12 Cell Salts would be an article many would find useful, so welcome to today’s subject for consideration. The 12 cell salts are considered to be necessary to our health, and I have found over the years that the salts corresponding to the Ascendant and sign on the 6th house are very important in our biochemical workings.
The Ascendant, of course, represents the physical vehicle and therefore the primary chemical makeup of a person. The sign on the 6th house also shows important factors concerning the physical health, since the 6th represents the health of an individual. I’ve also found that if a person has a stellium (3 or more planets) in a given sign, that mineral salt needs to be kept in the diet regularly, as do the substances ruled by the Moon sign, since the Moon rules our absorption and is active in our biochemical processes on a constant basis.
Apart from these few suggestions, there are other astrological factors that show our need for various salts. However, thanks to our fascist AMA, there are some strict laws governing what can and cannot be said regarding our health and what substances we might need. Therefore I cannot offer suggestions in this forum as to what you may need.
So that you may get the maximum benefit from this article, in addition to offering you the sign correspondences, I’ll also offer you a few foods that are high in certain salts. Obviously there are other foods with these mineral salts in them, so don’t confine yourself to what you read here. Please feel free to explore the subject to whatever degree you are called to do so, and if you find that certain salts (or foods) seem beneficial to your health, then by all means find the diet and/or supplements that work for you.
What follows are the astrological correspondences to the cell salts:
- Aries – Potassium Phosphate, said to be good as a brain food helpful for nerve and brain imbalances. Foods containing this salt include Parsley, Beans, Beets, Carrots, Linseed Meal, Peanuts, Milk, Buttermilk, Cheese and Avocados.
- Taurus – Sodium Sulphate,, said to be good in regulating the water supply in the body system, decreasing or increasing it as needed. Foods containing this salt include Cauliflower, Lettuce, Cabbage, Turnips, Radishes, Onions, Egg Yolks, Celery, Brussel Sprouts, Kohlrabi, and Milk.
- Gemini – Potassium Chloride, said to be good for forming and distributing fibrin throughout the body, thereby moderating coagulation. When clogging occurs, it is associated with sinus and throat problems as well as fibrous growths. Foods containing this salt include Cheese, Egg Yolks, Radishes, Coconuts, Lentils, Carrots, Spinach, Asparagus, and Sauerkraut.
- Cancer – Calcium Flouride, said to be good for muscle and ligament tonicity, (thus helping prevent muscle prolapsis) as well as healthy teeth enamel. Foods containing this salt include Turnips, Asparagus, Beets, Goat Cheese, Kelp, Garlic, and Pineapple.
- Leo – Magnesium Phosphate, said to be good for healthy nerve tissue, thus assisting nerve transmission. Foods containing this salt include Cauliflower, Cabbage, Asparagus, Beechnuts, Almonds, Whole Wheat, as well as fruits such as Lemons, Limes, Oranges, Grapefruit, Figs, Gooseberries, Peaches, and Cherries.
- Virgo – Potassium Sulphate, said to be good for circulation of oils through our body, which supposedly assists digestion and kidney function, as well as excretion of toxins through the skin. Foods containing this salt include Cauliflower, Lettuce, Cabbage, Onions, Celery, Brussel Sprouts, Tomatoes and Cucumbers.
- Libra – Sodium Phosphate, said to be good for balancing the acid-alkaline function in our bodies, thus helping all acid conditions which affect the nervous system. Foods containing this salt include Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Buttermilk, Brown Rice, Tomato juice, Cirtus fruits and juices, Whole Wheat products, Lentils, Vegetable Greens, Asparagus, and Parsley.
- Scorpio – Calcium Sulphate, said to be good for building and sustaining epithelial tissue, thus supposedly good for all skin diseases. Foods containing this salt include Cauliflower, Lettuce, Cabbage, Turnips, Radishes, Onions, Egg Yolks, Celery, Brussel Sprouts, Kohlrabi, and Milk.
- Sagittarius – Silica, said to be good for building and maintaining skin, hair, nails, and nerve coverings, as well as removing decomposed matter from the skin. Foods containing this salt include Endive, Barley, Oats, raw Cabbage, Cucumber skins, Shredded Wheat, Rye and Whole Wheat products, Spinach, Peas, Carrots, Gooseberries, and Strawberries.
- Capricorn – Calcium Phosphate, said to be good as a bone builder and helpful in any bone disease. Foods containing this salt include Parsley, Beans, Beets, Carrots, Linseed Meal, Peanuts, Milk, Buttermilk, Cheese and Avocados.
- Aquarius – Sodium Chloride, said to be good for regulating the water supply throughout the body, thus affecting elimination and how “cool” or “hot” we are regardless of the temperature. Foods containing this salt include Onions, Celery, Tomatoes, Almonds, Apples, Spinach, Peaches, Pecans, Lentils, Sauerkraut, Eff Yolks, Swiss chard, and Roquefort and Goat Cheese.
- Pisces – Ferrous Phosphate, said to be good for transporting oxygen throughout the body, thus aiding circulation which assists the purifying and stimulating of internal organs. Foods containing this salt include Raisins, Prunes, Plums, Grapes, Figs, Oranges, Spinach, Currants, Mushrooms, Dates, Beets, Wheat Bran, and Lima Beans.
(This list of foods corresponding to the 12 cellular tissue salts was originally published in “Wynn’s Astrology” magazine, March 1941, in the article “Zodiacal Salts and Diet” by A.J. Haworth, D.C.)
© Copyright 2008 Robert Wilkinson