The 12 Cell Salts and Their Astrology Signs
I started the practice of drinking distilled liquids earlier this year, and I have noticed a marked improvement in my over all health. There are 12 essential salts our body’s and cells need to function properly, and if your eating a modern diet, your probably not getting the balance needed.
This data just further underscores our interconnectedness with all things and given the watering down of Astrology over the Melenia, I find this data particularly intriguing. Thank you Jeremy for sharing this with me!
by Robert Wilkinson
A friend thought the astrological correspondences for the 12 Cell Salts would be an article many would find useful, so welcome to today’s subject for consideration. The 12 cell salts are considered to be necessary to our health, and I have found over the years that the salts corresponding to the Ascendant and sign on the 6th house are very important in our biochemical workings.
The Ascendant, of course, represents the physical vehicle and therefore the primary chemical makeup of a person. The sign on the 6th house also shows important factors concerning the physical health, since the 6th represents the health of an individual. I’ve also found that if a person has a stellium (3 or more planets) in a given sign, that mineral salt needs to be kept in the diet regularly, as do the substances ruled by the Moon sign, since the Moon rules our absorption and is active in our biochemical processes on a constant basis.
Apart from these few suggestions, there are other astrological factors that show our need for various salts. However, thanks to our fascist AMA, there are some strict laws governing what can and cannot be said regarding our health and what substances we might need. Therefore I cannot offer suggestions in this forum as to what you may need.
So that you may get the maximum benefit from this article, in addition to offering you the sign correspondences, I’ll also offer you a few foods that are high in certain salts. Obviously there are other foods with these mineral salts in them, so don’t confine yourself to what you read here. Please feel free to explore the subject to whatever degree you are called to do so, and if you find that certain salts (or foods) seem beneficial to your health, then by all means find the diet and/or supplements that work for you.
What follows are the astrological correspondences to the cell salts:
- Aries – Potassium Phosphate, said to be good as a brain food helpful for nerve and brain imbalances. Foods containing this salt include Parsley, Beans, Beets, Carrots, Linseed Meal, Peanuts, Milk, Buttermilk, Cheese and Avocados.
- Taurus – Sodium Sulphate,, said to be good in regulating the water supply in the body system, decreasing or increasing it as needed. Foods containing this salt include Cauliflower, Lettuce, Cabbage, Turnips, Radishes, Onions, Egg Yolks, Celery, Brussel Sprouts, Kohlrabi, and Milk.
- Gemini – Potassium Chloride, said to be good for forming and distributing fibrin throughout the body, thereby moderating coagulation. When clogging occurs, it is associated with sinus and throat problems as well as fibrous growths. Foods containing this salt include Cheese, Egg Yolks, Radishes, Coconuts, Lentils, Carrots, Spinach, Asparagus, and Sauerkraut.
- Cancer – Calcium Flouride, said to be good for muscle and ligament tonicity, (thus helping prevent muscle prolapsis) as well as healthy teeth enamel. Foods containing this salt include Turnips, Asparagus, Beets, Goat Cheese, Kelp, Garlic, and Pineapple.
- Leo – Magnesium Phosphate, said to be good for healthy nerve tissue, thus assisting nerve transmission. Foods containing this salt include Cauliflower, Cabbage, Asparagus, Beechnuts, Almonds, Whole Wheat, as well as fruits such as Lemons, Limes, Oranges, Grapefruit, Figs, Gooseberries, Peaches, and Cherries.
- Virgo – Potassium Sulphate, said to be good for circulation of oils through our body, which supposedly assists digestion and kidney function, as well as excretion of toxins through the skin. Foods containing this salt include Cauliflower, Lettuce, Cabbage, Onions, Celery, Brussel Sprouts, Tomatoes and Cucumbers.
- Libra – Sodium Phosphate, said to be good for balancing the acid-alkaline function in our bodies, thus helping all acid conditions which affect the nervous system. Foods containing this salt include Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Buttermilk, Brown Rice, Tomato juice, Cirtus fruits and juices, Whole Wheat products, Lentils, Vegetable Greens, Asparagus, and Parsley.
- Scorpio – Calcium Sulphate, said to be good for building and sustaining epithelial tissue, thus supposedly good for all skin diseases. Foods containing this salt include Cauliflower, Lettuce, Cabbage, Turnips, Radishes, Onions, Egg Yolks, Celery, Brussel Sprouts, Kohlrabi, and Milk.
- Sagittarius – Silica, said to be good for building and maintaining skin, hair, nails, and nerve coverings, as well as removing decomposed matter from the skin. Foods containing this salt include Endive, Barley, Oats, raw Cabbage, Cucumber skins, Shredded Wheat, Rye and Whole Wheat products, Spinach, Peas, Carrots, Gooseberries, and Strawberries.
- Capricorn – Calcium Phosphate, said to be good as a bone builder and helpful in any bone disease. Foods containing this salt include Parsley, Beans, Beets, Carrots, Linseed Meal, Peanuts, Milk, Buttermilk, Cheese and Avocados.
- Aquarius – Sodium Chloride, said to be good for regulating the water supply throughout the body, thus affecting elimination and how “cool” or “hot” we are regardless of the temperature. Foods containing this salt include Onions, Celery, Tomatoes, Almonds, Apples, Spinach, Peaches, Pecans, Lentils, Sauerkraut, Eff Yolks, Swiss chard, and Roquefort and Goat Cheese.
- Pisces – Ferrous Phosphate, said to be good for transporting oxygen throughout the body, thus aiding circulation which assists the purifying and stimulating of internal organs. Foods containing this salt include Raisins, Prunes, Plums, Grapes, Figs, Oranges, Spinach, Currants, Mushrooms, Dates, Beets, Wheat Bran, and Lima Beans.
© Copyright 2008 Robert Wilkinson
Relation Of The Mineral Salts Of The Body To The Signs Of The Zodiac By George W. Carey
Interview Masaru Emoto
Joseph Farrell – The Grid of the Gods
October 16, 2011
Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in Patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”.
Following a paradigm of researching the relationship between alternative history and science, Farrell has written a stunning series of books. In this interview, he will discuss his latest book, The Grid of the Gods. Consider the possibility that there is an alchemical cosmology in very ancient stone monuments.
Consider the possibility that an ancient and hidden elite laid out an entire global construction grid, and then built it over millennia.
Also consider that the “elite” behind this alchemical agenda disguised an advanced science within religious myths and concealed a highly sophisticated physics. Finally, consider that when the first hydrogen bombs were tested, they might have tapped into the unknown sources of energy from that grid … with runaway results!
Don’t miss this hour as we talk about The Grid of The Gods.
|TH = Top of Head EB = Eye Brow SE = Side of the Eye UE = Under the Eye UN = Under the Nose Ch = Chin CB = Collar Bone UA = Under the Arm WR = Wrists|
How to Prepare for a Master Cleanse
- Take inches off their belly and reduce fat everywhere (without dieting or giving up any favorite foods)
- Feel more energy and enjoy life more
- Restore mental clarity and improve memory diminished by too many toxins in the blood
- Get relief from allergies and hay fever
- Clean out pharmaceutical or recreational drug residues and heavy metals
- Clean out nicotine and second-hand smoke deposits
- Assist with a stop smoking program
- Keep the colon, kidneys, liver, and lungs healthy and clean
- Improve digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Help detoxify chemicals created by parasites, fungi, yeast, and bad bacteria in the colon and digestive tract
- Remove parasites such as worms and flukes from the colon
- Help remove toxins from the blood, organs, and entire digestive system
- Restore the natural balance of 80% probiotic bacteria to 20% yeast, to improve digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Restore regularity and reduce auto-intoxification
- End constipation, hard stools, and hemorrhoids
- Help relieve digestive ailments such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulitis, Colitis
- Clear skin conditions and body odor caused by internal toxins being excreted through sweat glands Have skin which is healthy, soft, and younger-looking
|888-424-0041 | www.quantumtouch.com|
Self Created Health
In This Issue
“All Healing is Self Healing” is our core philosophy at Quantum-Touch.
And while Quantum-Touch Level I and Level II is effective for many conditions, sometimes you may find that despite hours of energy healing, a condition is not improving. And sometimes despite even using other forms of alternative healing, changes to diet/lifestyle, or even western medicine, some conditions don’t seem to change whatsoever…
So… What is going on? What keeps us from Healing?
Based on years of working with energy and disease and exploring alternative medicine, we have concluded that sometimes a condition manifests on the physical to show us our emotional issues that need healing.
Although Basic or Advanced Quantum-Touch can bring these emotional issues to the surface, sometimes we need a more direct technique to find and release the emotional cause of certain conditions.
Self Created Health addresses the question: “Why Don’t People Heal?”
So… Imagine how this would affect you and your clients’ lives to easily discover the emotional causation behind pain, physical discomfort and illness…
Woman Relieves Neck Pain & Dowager Hump Using Self Created Health
Self Created Health is a simple, yet complete system that helps you to discover, release and transform emotional causation of dis-ease into forgiveness, love and gratitude.
Benefits from the Workshop
**Self Created Health counts as credit toward becoming a Quantum-Touch Practitioner and Instructor! A Self Created Health or Level II is required for Practitioner Certification.
LIVE Teleseminar with Richard Gordon
October 13, 2012 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Tuition: $350 Sept Sale $297
Register Now to reserve your spot! Limited spaces available!
Live Self Created Health Workshops
“Self Created Health is a tremendous breakthrough, and is the key to unlocking lasting health in the body, mind and spirit. The processes are so helpful, I’m continuing to use the techniques and already in a couple days achieving breakthroughs in my life I’ve been working on for years.’
~Tyler Odysseus D.
After immediate success in the lives of attendees and their clients many are calling this workshop, “The Missing piece to the Puzzle!”
“Richard Gordon’s Self Created health seminar is a treasure trove of information and the missing piece of the puzzle I needed to help my clients in the healing and recovery process. Thanks Richard!”
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Quantum-Touch Vision